Customs Audits & Inspections
01 Feb 2024 09:30 - 13:00
- Member Rate: £200.00
- Non Member Rate: £250.00
Since leaving the EU more businesses are now responsible for declaring goods to customs for import and export. This has resulted in more businesses receiving a HMRC Customs Audit. This workshop helps businesses in understanding what they need to prepare for.
- The purpose of the audit
- The different types of audit that HMRC may undertake
- What the auditors will be looking for regarding imports and exports
- Practical and effective record-keeping
- Checking declarations for accuracy and validity
- The role of the freight forwarder and customs broker
- Common errors and mistakes
- Tools that can help you manage your data and systems in anticipation of an audit
- Additional measures to demonstrate you are in control of the process
For any further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Place
Already a Chamber member?
If you are an existing Chamber member or have previously registered with us, please click the link below to log in:
If you are not a Chamber member, please continue with a guest booking
Having Trouble Booking?
Please email email@example.com with your name, company name, email address and telephone number and one of our team will be in touch.