Management Development Programme
03 Mar 2022 09:00 - 17:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £1,995.00
Providing insights, techniques and tools; the programme provides participants with the time and space to challenge their own ways of working, improve overall performance and develop approaches which add value to their business.
The programme can be completed as a 12-month learning journey to create a holistic and immersive development experience.
As a new option to the programme, each module can also be taken individually in order to focus on the learner’s specific development needs.
We recommended taking the full course to gain the full benefits of the programme.
- What is a Manager? Introduction to management and the manager’s role
- Using your time effectively and efficiently
- Communication and delivery of the right messages at the right times
- Styles and dynamics which create a good team
- Getting the most from meetings
- Delivering a great presentation which gets the right results
- Building commercial awareness and acumen
- Preparation and successful management of change
- Stakeholder and relationship mapping and management
- How to run and deliver a project well
- Getting the best from your team and helping them to perform better
- Coach and develop your teams and people
Members - £1595 + VAT
Non-Members - £1995 + VAT
We have easy finance options to help you split the investment. Contact our team to find out how we can help you.
Members - £250 + VAT
Non-Members - £295 + VAT
Download the Management Development Programme brochure here.
Alternatively, please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Booking for this event has now closed.