Export: Letters of Credit
13 Dec 2023 09:00 - 13:00
- Member Rate: £200.00
- Non Member Rate: £250.00
This Letters of Credit training course has been devised for companies/departments that are regularly receiving or handling Letters of Credit. It will help you to reduce risks, bank charges and improve efficiency of administrators.
This course will cover the following:
- The need for careful credit checking
- The export quotation
- A review of other payment methods – advantages and disadvantages and when they should be used
- What is a Letter of Credit?
- Letter of Credit administration
- The Letter of Credit Procedure
- Letter of Credit types and levels of security
- Letter of Credit costs
- The terminology, form and structure of L/Cs
- Incoterms and L/Cs
- The documents – an in-depth study of the specific Letter of Credit documents
- What can go wrong?
- Tips to ensure you get it right at all stages of the Letter of Credit transaction
- UCP 600 considerations
- The significance of L/Cs in the current economic climate
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Your Place
Already a Chamber member?
If you are an existing Chamber member or have previously registered with us, please click the link below to log in:
If you are not a Chamber member, please continue with a guest booking
Having Trouble Booking?
Please email email@example.com with your name, company name, email address and telephone number and one of our team will be in touch.