Linkedin Lead Generation
17 Sep 2019 09:00 - 13:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £210.00
Like any good networking environment, there are three key focusses – presenting yourself effectively, engaging with the community, and approaching & engaging with suitable prospects. This half day course covers all three areas, helping businesses ensure they get the most out of this powerful platform.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for business owners, sales managers and those with a business development role within their organisation, particularly those who need to connect with other business professionals, either as clients or suppliers. It is ideal for those who have created a LinkedIn profile, but do not use it regularly or feel they could generate more business leads from the tool.
This LinkedIn course includes:
- An introduction to the power and potential of LinkedIn
- Profile optimisation – key steps to ensure your profile is the best it can be
- The community tools available – effective content on news feed and in groups
- Using search and analysis tools to identify and engage with prospects
- A review of paid LinkedIn services and their suitability for your business
Booking for this event has now closed.