Management Development Full Programme Start Date
18 Mar 2024 09:00 - 17:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
- Member Rate: £1,595.00
- Non Member Rate: £1,995.00
Providing insights, techniques and tools; the programme provides participants with the time and space to challenge their own ways of working, improve overall performance and develop approaches which add value to their business.
The programme can be completed as a 12-month learning journey to create a holistic and immersive development experience.
As a new option to the programme, each module can also be taken individually in order to focus on the learner’s specific development needs.
We recommended taking the full course to gain the full benefits of the programme.
- What is a Manager? Introduction to management and the manager’s role
- Using your time effectively and efficiently
- Communication and delivery of the right messages at the right times
- Styles and dynamics which create a good team
- Getting the most from meetings
- Delivering a great presentation which gets the right results
- Building commercial awareness and acumen
- Preparation and successful management of change
- Stakeholder and relationship mapping and management
- How to run and deliver a project well
- Getting the best from your team and helping them to perform better
- Coach and develop your teams and people
Members - £1595 + VAT
Non-Members - £1995 + VAT
Members - £250 + VAT
Non-Members - £295 + VAT
If you would to book a specific module from the programme, please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Book Your Place
Already a Chamber member?
If you are an existing Chamber member or have previously registered with us, please click the link below to log in:
If you are not a Chamber member, please continue with a guest booking
Having Trouble Booking?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company name, email address and telephone number and one of our team will be in touch.