21 Nov 2019 09:00 - 13:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £210.00
There are many facets of successful advert targeting including the content used in the ads, the audience targeted and the type of advert. The platform is also used to advertise on Instagram, Messenger and third-party websites, meaning it can be an excellent source of leads for businesses, especially B2C and e-commerce. This half day course is designed to help businesses get the most out of these paid platforms, and allow them to demonstrate an effective return on investment.
Who is it for?
This course is designed for marketing managers and those with a responsibility to manage paid content campaigns. It is ideal for those who have boosted some content in the past, but did not feel they got the most out of the platform and what is possible. It is also suitable for those with no experience in paid advertising on social, but are confident with other Facebook business tools.
This Facebook ads course includes:
- Facebook basics and marketing theory
- Defining audiences based on demographics, behaviours and activity
- The ads manager structure, how to create effective campaigns
- Monitoring and tweaking methodology for maximum ROI
- Effective multi-level campaign planning and execution
- Reviewing data and informing broader marketing strategies and approaches
Booking for this event has now closed.