Tender / Bid Writing: Writing Stronger Tenders & Improving Your Win Rates
23 Jan 2020 09:30 - 16:30
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £335.00
Improve your performance by fully understanding how to write stronger, more powerful and tailored documents that win. It will help you set up business winning systems and refine your existing systems based on best practice.
Who should attend?
Sales/business development personnel or SME owners that are bidding for public sector contracts but not winning or not winning enough. It is geared at people who have already been on the day 1 course OR who have a basic understanding but need to strengthen their performance. It is geared at those looking to strengthen their performance and gain a good understanding of how to write strong answers to the method statements.
What will it cover?
- Developing a bid strategy in line with your company sales strategy
- Roles and Responsibilities during a bid / tender project – Time management
- Bid evaluation – How is your tender marked? Price V Quality
- The Structure and architecture of a high scoring answer
- Presenting Evidence
- Added value and social value
- Editing your document to ensure compliance
- Feedback and continuous improvement
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.