How to Deliver a Winning Sales Pitch / Tender Presentation
23 Oct 2019 09:30 - 16:30
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £595.00
PLEASE NOTE: THE PRICE IS FOR X2 DELEGATES TO ATTEND THIS COURSE AT THE SAME TIME.
Going into the presentation fully prepared is critical. You can’t ever know everything that will be asked but, being fully versed in all aspects of your submission and the tender specification prevents it from being harrowing or worthless. Tender presentations give the buyer and supplier a chance to meet each other and it allows both parties a chance to clarify any points to explain winning aspects of their tender.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for sales/business development personnel or SME owners that are bidding for contracts and who have to deliver a tender or sales presentation in front of potential buyers.
What will it cover?
- Researching, planning and preparing the content
- Focusing on the needs of the buyer
- Structuring and signposting your content
- Choosing the best presentation method and audio-visuals
- Preparing for questions
- Anticipating disasters and mitigating risk
- Ensuring that you will feel and look confident – dealing with anxiety and nerves
- Control – time keeping and strong endings
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.