Employer and Schools Engagement Event
26 Mar 2019 07:45 - 10:30
Non members: Free
A business breakfast networking event with key note speakers from business (AF Blakemores) and schools
The aim of the event is to:-
- Raise the profile of ‘Supported Internships’ and the value of young people with disabilities in the workplace
- Encouraging employers to support their local school/s
- Increase Special Education Needs and Disability (SEND) employability awareness
- Help School/College Careers Leaders to develop their networking skills
- Raise the profile of the Enterprise Adviser Network
Whose it aimed at
All businesses who are interested in supporting the future employment opportunities of all of the young people of the Black Country
What they will get from attendance
Explore and hear about how businesses can positively engage with schools to support all young people of the Black Country
Network with other businesses
Support the schools careers agenda
Chance to hear from employers actively supporting meeting the needs of all young people despite their disabilities.
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.