Chamber Mini Expo – The Return (Exhibitors)
27 Jul 2021 10:00 - 12:00
Mercure Birmingham West
M5 Junction 1
We are proud to introduce the first mini business exhibition of 2021. Following a year of Government restrictions and the many challenges faced by businesses, we are hosting our popular exhibition to bring together the Black Country business community on Tuesday 27th July with our venue partner, Mercure Birmingham West Hotel.
This is a great opportunity to network and meet a range of businesses across the Black Country to display your goods and/or services to a group of potential buyers. There are a total of 30 exhibition tables available to Chamber members at a cost of £25 plus VAT per space. As tables are limited, they are on a first come first served basis so hurry up and book to avoid disappointment. Delegates are welcome to attend for free.
Why is it important for a business to exhibit at an event?
- A powerful marketing tool – a great platform to promote your product or service to a group that may have little to no knowledge of your services.
- Do business - the opportunity to meet existing and potential customers.
- Face to face interaction – networking is the masterstroke when it comes to marketing your business, and nothing beats connecting with your audience personally.
- Build brand proximity – one of the most important benefits of participating in an exhibition is that it helps in creating brand relevancy. An excellent way to raise your brand value and general awareness.
- Help you know your competitors well - in today’s competitive marketing world, apart from providing the best services and innovative products, it is essential to have a fair knowledge of your competitors too.
It is intended that the event which will attract dozens of businesses looking to work alongside the Chamber’s members, Patrons and commercial providers together with exhibitors in the many sectors the region has to offer. The Chamber will be on hand to offer advice and support from their multi-talented team of policy, Brexit, international trade and membership officers.
To book, please log into your dashboard and purchase your space, this will allow you to reserve a spot or contact Alex Bamford on 07976 902118 or email email@example.com
Stands are priced at £25 plus VAT per space and are available to Chamber members only.
Businesses will have 1 hour to set-up from 09:00, with doors opening at 10:00.
Please note: Mercure Birmingham West Hotel are following government guidelines regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.