Protecting Your Business From Terrorism
27 Sep 2019 08:00 - 10:30
National Metalforming Centre
37-47 Birmingham Road
Non members: Free
- Are you aware terrorism is a risk that might impact your business?
- Do you know terrorist attacks can negatively impact your business even without causing physical damage?
- What can you do to increase your resilience against, manage your potential risk of, and develop a business continuity plan for your business in the event of a terrorist attack?
The economic impact
While the chances of getting caught up in a terrorist incident remains low, businesses need to remain vigilant and understand what their response will be should they be affected. In the aftermath of the 2017 attacks in London, the closure of Borough Market for 10 days resulted in a loss of approximately £1.4M. This demonstrates that businesses need to focus on preparation and planning – planning for their people, their property, and their technology.
How this event helps you to prepare
- Increase your businesses resilience;
- Better manage your potential risks;
- Update your business continuity plan so it can respond to a terrorist attack.
This event will take place 8:30am - 10:30am
Tea's, Coffees & Breakfast Baps will also be available
Book by contacting PennyGriffiths@blackcountrychamber.co.uk 01902 912316 or visiting www.blackcountrychamber.co.uk/events/
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.