Customs Declaration Training
28 Jun 2019 09:30 - 16:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £350.00
Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
We can help.
Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WHAT’S INVOLVED BELOW
Delegates: Anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form.
Grant funding: This is available from HMRC with up to 70% of training cost covered. Please note the availability of this funding is limited, and will close on April 5th. You can find out more at https://www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/
Course pre-requisites: there are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course content is based on the following topics:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
- Export and import controls
- < >< >Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.
- Accredited Chamber members £280 + VAT
- Non-members £350 + VAT
Booking for this event has now closed.