Social Media Fundamentals
28 Oct 2020 09:00 - 13:00
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £190.00
This introductory half day course is designed to help businesses truly understand the potential and opportunity that exists with social media. We will review exactly how social media has evolved over the past 20 years, what is possible on these platforms, and discuss how best to do it.
Who Is It For?
This course is designed for business owners and marketing managers of both B2C and B2B companies who are not currently using social media, or feel that they are getting little benefit from the platforms that they currently operate. It is also ideal for graduates who are familiar with social media in a personal capacity but want to expand their understanding to better utilise social media for businesses.
This Social Media Training Course Includes
- An introduction to the origins and functions of social media
- What social media platforms do, and which ones are most effective for you
- The foundations of effective social media content theory
- The mechanics of social media platforms, and how their algorithms operate
- The power of imagery, and best practice for stand out visual content
- Key apps and tools to plan, create and review
- An introduction to social strategy planning and development
** This price is exclusive of VAT **
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.