Published quarterly, Prosper is an informative magazine that focuses upon the business issues that matter to our region and promotes the great work that our members are doing, whilst also ensuring that you are kept up-to-date on the latest Chamber activity.
Please contact us on 0330 024 0820 or email email@example.com if you would like to contribute towards any of the aforementioned supplements.
Prosper is published by the Express and Star.
Please submit your stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Guidance for editorial submissions:
- Please put subject matter in the subject line.
- Only stories concerning Black Country Chamber members will be considered.
- Ensuring that all images are of the best quality, professionally taken and no more than 3mb, will give contributors a better chance of acceptance.
- Please keep all press releases brief and to the point - no more than 300 words unless otherwise agreed.
- Please note that Prosper editorial is always over-subscribed, but we will always try to utilise your stories.
- All editorial must be submitted in Word format.
The next edition of Prosper magazine will then be published in January 2019 for the Winter Edition. Please note, the deadline for submitting articles for the Spring 2019 edition of the magazine is 10th March 2019.
Prosper Magazine Tender - January 2019
Black Country Chamber of Commerce is accepting proposals of the management of publishing, printing, advertising sales and distribution of the quarterly business magazine 'Prosper'. The learn more about the requirements and the proposal, download the document below. Please note applications are accepted until 15th February 2019.