Published quarterly, Prosper is an informative magazine that focuses upon the business issues that matter to our region and promotes the great work that our members are doing, whilst also ensuring that you are kept up-to-date on the latest Chamber activity.
Please contact us on 0330 024 0820 or email email@example.com if you would like to contribute towards any of the aforementioned supplements.
Prosper is published by the Express and Star.
Please submit your stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For advertising enquiries, please email: email@example.com
Guidance for editorial submissions:
- Please put subject matter in the subject line.
- Only stories concerning Black Country Chamber members will be considered.
- Ensuring that all images are of the best quality, professionally taken and no more than 3mb, will give contributors a better chance of acceptance.
- Please keep all press releases brief and to the point - no more than 350 words unless otherwise agreed.
- Please note that Prosper editorial is always over-subscribed, but we will always try to utilise your stories.
- All editorial must be submitted in Word format.
The current edition of Prosper magazine (winter edition) is now available, please click here to read.
Please note, the deadline for submitting articles for the Spring 2019 Prosper magazine has now passed.