A Business park is a community of businesses who can achieve so much more collectively than they could alone.
- Businesses are encouraged to stay, locate to, increase employment and expand within the park area
- A closer relationship with the Local Authority is formed and business parks are regarded as a principal partner
- Support is offered from the Black Country Chamber of Commerce to help drive business priorities
- Improvements are seen in the environmental infrastructure, road access and parking
- Better safety and impression of the area is offered to visitors and employees
- Having an established business park can provide routes to appropriate funding
- Collectively members of a business park can have a major influence on the Local Authority
- Notional ownership and the importance of consultation with the business park is understood by the Local Authority
- One point of contact is offered to business park members to keep you up to date with useful business information
- Help is offered when recruiting and training employees
- Your point of-contact will put you in touch with appropriate partners to assist your business
- Members are treated as "good neighbours"
For more information please contact Susan Cyster on 0330 024 0820.