About Black Country Business Clubs
The Black Country Business Clubs (previously Networking Clubs), ran by Black Country Chamber of Commerce is the latest initiative designed to bring together Black Country Chamber members from across the region. The Clubs will provide a platform where individuals can share their story, their business journey, and promote their services or products. The Clubs are exclusive to Black Country Chamber members, offering an additional ‘bolt-on’ opportunity for our current members.
Please note, The Clubs are based on a first come, first served basis with a final decision made by the Chamber’s membership team.
- Each Club is restricted to just two businesses from any market sector or industry.
- The Club’s business meetings will take place twice a month in each of the local authority areas, Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall & Wolverhampton.
- Members of the Club may wish to join a single club or any additional clubs for the joining fee.
- One business from the networking group will receive a ten-minute slot to promote their business at each meeting.
- All attendees will receive a sixty-second stand up slot to advertise their business.
Taster Events Throughout Summer
Throughout the summer, we are launching these exclusive business clubs. If you would like to join or get a feel for the clubs, please register your attendance with our membership team.
The Networking Clubs, for each local authority area will be taking place on a fortnightly schedule, with a total of 25 meetings in a year.
- Himley Country Hotel, Dudley (DY3 4LG) 09:30 - 11:00 Thursday 22nd August
- Holiday Inn Express, Walsall (WS2 8TJ) 10:00 - 11:30 Thursday 15th August
- NMC Venue, West Bromwich (Sandwell - B70 6PY) 10:00 - 11:30 Tuesday 20th August
- Ramada Park Hall Hotel, Wolverhampton (WV4 5AJ) 09:30 - 11:00 Tuesday 13th August and Tuesday 27th August
Join the Networking Clubs
The cost of joining a single area (either Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton) is £200 +VAT (per annum).
If you wish to join all four clubs the cost of this is £800 +VAT (per annum).
Karen Webb, Director of Business Services at the Chamber said,
“The Chamber is passionate about helping businesses do business, we believe people buy from people and by launching our new networking clubs we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people, share their business stories and expand their reach”.
Terms & Conditions
- Out of the 25 meetings, a no show at 3 consecutive events will deem the Black Country Business Club membership void with no refund.
- Any representatives from your business can attend the meetings.
- There will be a maximum of 50 members in each club.
- Only 2 businesses from any market sector will be allowed to join.
- Membership of the club(s) will be based on first come, first served basis for an annual fee of £200 +VAT – any businesses are welcome to join more than one club (in the Black Country region).
- The Club is based on a first come, first served basis with a final decision made by the Chamber’s membership team.
Get in touch with our Membership team
Contact our Membership team now via one of the following:
Telephone: 01902 912317