£200 per year*
Exclusive clubs for businesses across the region
The Black Country Business Clubs are exclusive to Chamber members and provide a platform where individuals can build business relationships and promote their services or products.
“The Chamber is passionate about helping businesses do business, we believe people buy from people and by launching our new business clubs we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people, share their business stories and expand their reach”, Karen Webb, Director of Business Services, Black Country Chamber of Commerce.
Lockdown Rules - Black Country Business Zoom Clubs
It goes without saying that the current Covid-19 social distancing rules don't allow us to meet face to face, but this isn't stopping our networking clubs meeting up online, still passing business referrals and supporting each other through various current business issues.
The Clubs are meeting on Zoom and get together every fortnight, still proud to represent Sandwell, Walsall, Dudley & Wolverhampton.
Guest members and non Chamber members are still welcome to come along and visit to see how it all works before committing to the Club.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call Alison Trinder on 07980 906921 or Graham Croom on 07714 740818 to receive a guest pass.
At each Club meeting, one delegate has the opportunity to co-host a meeting and has a ten-minute slot to promote their business and every other delegate gets the opportunity to provide a short 60-second pitch, to share their latest news or highlight a key service/product.
Rules of Engagement!
Members of the Club agree to the following principles:
- Only 2 businesses per sector/ industry will be allowed to join each Club
- There will be a maximum of 50 members in any one Club
- Membership is on a first-come, first-served basis with a final decision on a membership application made by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Each business is expected to deliver a minimum of one ten minute ‘presentation’ each year at their Club and all businesses deliver a 60-second pitch at every meeting
- Clubs will meet once a fortnight via Zoom
- Membership is £200 + VAT per year
- Only one representative from a business can attend each session
- Across 25 meetings, a no show at 3 consecutive Clubs will mean that a member has forfeited their right to be part of the Club and will be barred from future Clubs with no refund given
Event locations and dates:
For a full list of event dates, visit our events page here.
Telephone: Alison Trinder on 07980 906921 or Graham Croom on 07714 740818
*All prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Business Clubs is exclusive to existing members of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and is an additional fee to their existing membership of one annual payment of £200 per Club.