£200 per year*
Exclusive clubs for businesses across the region
The Black Country Business Clubs bring together Black Country Chamber members from across the region with one Club running every fortnight in each of the areas of the Black Country.
The Clubs are exclusive to our members and provide a platform where individuals can share their stories, their business journeys, and promote their services or products.
“The Chamber is passionate about helping businesses do business, we believe people buy from people and by launching our new business clubs we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people, share their business stories and expand their reach”, Karen Webb, Director of Business Services, Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Members choose which Club they wish to be a part of (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton) and each club is restricted to two businesses from a market sector or industry.
At each Club meeting, one member has a ten-minute slot to promote and profile their business and every other business gets a 60-second pitch to share their latest news or highlight a key service/product.
Rules of Engagement!
Members of the Club agree to the following principles:
- Only 2 businesses per sector/ industry will be allowed to join each Club
- There will be a maximum of 50 members in any one club
- Membership is on a first-come, first-served basis with a final decision on a membership application made by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Each business is expected to deliver a minimum of one ten minute ‘presentation’ each year at their Club and all businesses deliver a 60-second pitch at every Club meeting
- A member will choose which Club they wish to be a part of (Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall, Wolverhampton) and membership of that club is for a 12-month period
- Clubs will take place once a fortnight at venues in the Club’s geographical boundary
- Membership is £200 + VAT per club per year
- A member is able to join all four Clubs for £800 + VAT per year
- Only one representative from a business can attend each session
- Across 25 meetings, a no show at 3 consecutive Clubs will mean that a member has forfeited their right to be part of the Club and will be barred from future Clubs with no refund given
Event locations and dates:
Dudley and Wolverhampton - Himley Country Hotel, DY3 4LG
Next meetings: Thursday 19th March and Thursday 2nd April from 09:30 - 11:00
Sandwell and Walsall - National Metal Forming Venue, West Bromwich, B70 6PY
Next meetings: Tuesday 17th March and Tuesday 31st March from 10:00 - 11:30
Telephone: 01902 912317
*All prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Business Clubs is exclusive to existing members of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and is an additional fee to their existing membership of one annual payment of £200 per Club.