£200 per year*
Exclusive clubs for businesses across the region
The Black Country Business Clubs bring together Black Country Chamber members from across the region with 2 Clubs running every fortnight for each of the areas of the Black Country.
The Clubs are exclusive to our members and provide a platform where individuals can share their stories, business journeys, and promote their services or products.
“The Chamber is passionate about helping businesses do business, we believe people buy from people and by launching our new business clubs we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people, share their business stories and expand their reach”, Karen Webb, Director of Business Services, Black Country Chamber of Commerce.
Lockdown Rules - Black Country Business Zoom Clubs Combined (temporary)
It goes without saying that the current Covid-19 social distancing rules don't allow us to meet face to face, but this isn't stopping our networking clubs meeting up online, still passing business referrals and supporting each other through various current business issues.
The Clubs are meeting on Zoom and get together every fortnight, still proud to represent Sandwell, Walsall, Dudley & Wolverhampton.
Instead of the normal 2 separate meetings, we have combined them, for now, to bring together the maximum amount of mutual support, best practice and a sense of working together during this difficult time.
Guests are still welcome to come along and see how it works, current members and non-members of the Chamber are welcome.
Email: email@example.com or call Richard on 01902 912331.
Pre/Post COVID-19 Lockdown
Members choose which Club they wish to be a part of (Sandwell/Walsall or Dudley/Wolverhampton) and each Club is restricted to two businesses from a market sector or industry.
At each Club meeting, one delegate has a ten-minute slot to promote their business and every other delegate gets the opportunity to provide a short 60-second pitch, to share their latest news or highlight a key service/product.
Rules of Engagement!
Members of the Club agree to the following principles:
- Only 2 businesses per sector/ industry will be allowed to join each Club
- There will be a maximum of 50 members in any one Club
- Membership is on a first-come, first-served basis with a final decision on a membership application made by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Each business is expected to deliver a minimum of one ten minute ‘presentation’ each year at their Club and all businesses deliver a 60-second pitch at every Club meeting
- A member will choose which Club they wish to be a part of (Sandwell/Walsall or Dudley/Wolverhampton) and membership of that Club is for a 12-month period
- Clubs will take place once a fortnight at venues in the Club’s geographical boundary
- Membership is £200 + VAT per Club per year
- A member is able to join all four Clubs for £800 + VAT per year
- Only one representative from a business can attend each session
- Across 25 meetings, a no show at 3 consecutive Clubs will mean that a member has forfeited their right to be part of the Club and will be barred from future Clubs with no refund given
Event locations and dates:
For a full list of event dates, visit our events page here.
All Business Club meetings are currently being held virtually via Zoom due to Coronavirus.
Telephone: 01902 912331
*All prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Business Clubs is exclusive to existing members of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and is an additional fee to their existing membership of one annual payment of £200 per Club.