£500 per year*
Bridging the gap – one of the region’s flagship business and school engagement projects
In 2015, the Young Chamber was established with one central objective – create a positive and enabling bridge between the Black Country’s vibrant business community and a passionate and enthusiastic next generation discovering the world of work.
Since then, we have engaged with over 3,000 young people, worked with 92 schools and 250 businesses across a range of activities and initiatives designed to help young people understand ‘what next?’ as they make study choices or learning decisions to support future careers.
What you get
Schools participating in the programme receive dedicated support and the opportunity for the students to:
- Participate in interactive workshops on being an entrepreneur and develop critical business thinking
- Attend speed networking events
- Visit a range of businesses from different sectors
- Participate in a range of other activities and projects including visits and corporate social responsibility schemes
- Meet with business leaders
How do I Join?
Membership is £500 which can be funded by a school or a business sponsor.
Contact email@example.com to learn more.
*all prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Young Chamber is subject to one annual payment of £500.