Countdown To Submit Chamber Awards - Just Two Weeks Left
14 Jun 2019
Published in: Black Country Chamber of Commerce News
Countdown to Submit Chamber Awards
There are just two weeks’ left for Black Country businesses to get their nominations into the Black Country Chamber Awards as the deadline is 5pm on Friday 28 June.
The awards, headline sponsored by Wolverhampton Grand Theatre - are completely free and any business can enter, whether they are Chamber members or not.
All entries must be made on line at www.bcccawards.co.uk.
Businesses may submit as many entries as they wish and there are 13 categories available to enter:
1. Community Champion
2. Large Business of the Year
3. Small Business of the Year – sponsored by Walsall College
4. Export Business of the Year – sponsored by Wolverhampton Racecourse
5. Education & Business Partnership
6. Customer Commitment Award
7. Black Country Business Person of the Year
8. Professional Services Award
9. Excellence in Manufacturing and Engineering – sponsored by Crowe
10. High-growth Business of the Year
11. Family Business of the Year
12. Start-Up Business of the Year Award – sponsored by MSV consulting
13. Young Person or Apprentice of the Year The overall ‘Business of the Year’ will also be announced at the gala celebration and the winner of this award will be selected by the judges and public from the finalists of the categories.
Last year this was won by Prima Makeup from Stourbridge. Once the awards have closed, judging will commence and the category finalists will be revealed at a special event on Wednesday 11th September at Casino 36 in Wolverhampton.
The gala celebration will take place on 15 November at Wolverhampton Racecourse and promises to be a very entertaining evening. An after-show party is also being held at Wolverhampton’s premier entertainment venue, Casino 36.
Corin Crane, chief executive of the Black Country Chamber said, “This year we have made the awards free to everyone to enter because we want as many businesses as possible to enter, making the awards bigger, better and more impressive than ever. “I urge everyone to get involved, have a go and join the Chamber in recognising and celebrating the best of Black Country businesses and individuals.
Another way to gain great business exposure from the awards is through sponsorship.
There are many benefits to becoming a sponsor including outstanding brand placement opportunities that have the potential to reach a marketing circulation of over 19 million; countless networking opportunities with like-minded business individuals; all coupled with a highly entertaining evening for business guests, colleagues and individuals. There are still sponsorship packages available to suit every budget."
The following organisations having already signed up:
Wolverhampton Grand Theatre (Headline and Table Gift Sponsor)
Wolverhampton Racecourse (Export Business of the Year)
Walsall College (Small Business of the Year)
MSV Consulting (Start-Up Business of the Year & Social Media Sponsor)
Crowe UK (Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering)
Klick Business Solutions (Brochure Sponsor)
Tim Killick, director at MSV Consultancy said, “We are delighted to sponsor the Black Country Chamber awards. MSV Consultancy is a locally focused business and we are proud to support new business talent in the Black Country."
For details about sponsorship, contact Sarah Johnson on 01902 912 304 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More information about the awards, including information on what the judges will be looking for is available on the website www.bcccawards.co.uk.
Notes to editors For more information, contact email@example.com or 01902 912 304 or visit www.bcccawards.co.uk About the awards The Black Country Chamber awards are the region’s leading business awards.
Since they were re-established six years ago, more than 160 Black Country individuals and businesses have been recognised for their fantastic achievements. There are 13 categories open to entry in this year’s awards.
The Overall Business of the Year is decided upon by the judges and public, selected from the winners of the 13 other categories:
1. Community Champion 2. Large Business of the Year 3. Small Business of the Year 4. Export Business of the Year 5. Education & Business Partnership 6. Customer Commitment Award 7. Black Country Business Person of the Year 8. Professional Services Award 9. Excellence in Manufacturing and Engineering 10. High-growth Business of the Year 11. Family Business of the Year 12. Start-Up Business of the Year Award 13. Young Person or Apprentice of the Year This year’s sponsors include: Wolverhampton Grand Theatre (Headline and Table Gift Sponsor); Crowe UK (Excellence in Manufacturing & Engineering; Wolverhampton Racecourse (Export Business of the Year); Walsall College (Small Business of the Year); MSV Consulting (Start-Up Business of the Year & Social Media Sponsor); Klick Business Solutions (Brochure Sponsor); Casino 36 (After Show Partner).
No comments have been submitted yet.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please click here to login.