Upskill yourself with the right post graduate qualifications
16 Feb 2021
Published in: Member News
The right postgraduate qualification can give you a real edge in the job market and help with career progression.
Virtual Postgraduate Open Event | 5pm-7:30pm | 18th March 21
The right postgraduate qualification can give you a real edge in the job market and help with career progression. It will equip you with specialist skills and knowledge and demonstrate your commitment to succeed. Every year University of Wolverhampton postgraduates bring the benefits of their qualification into the world of work. For some that means getting a promotion, for others it might mean getting a new job or starting their own business. Our next Virtual Postgraduate Open Event is a great opportunity to find out everything you need to know about postgraduate study with us, all in one place.
Did you know...?
• Postgraduate qualifications are held by only 11% of the population, giving you an edge recognised by employers (Sutton Trust).
• Postgraduates have an 89% employment rate amongst the working age population higher than that of a graduate.*
• On average, postgraduates earn an additional £8000 per year than graduates and £17,000 more than non-graduates.
• At 78.9%, the proportion of postgraduates employed in high-skilled roles in 2019 exceeded that of graduates (65.6%) and non-graduates (23.9%). * *Department for Education analysis of the Labour Force Survey, 2019.
Join us virtually on the evening of Thursday 18 March 2021 to:
• discover all about our postgraduate programmes, including our research degrees
• chat to our academics
• find out about funding and how to apply
• get impartial careers advice
• hear from our students about what it’s like to study with us.
Live Zooms with provisional timings: General sessions Session 1 Session 2 5:15-5:45 Blended and Online Learning an Introduction Alumni Q and A 6:00- 6:30 Postgraduate Fees and Finance Careers 6:45-7:15 Research Overview 6:45 -7:15 Subject sessions
We back you to make your mark with one of our 200 postgraduate taught and research programmes.
Post A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please click here to login.