International Trade Foundation Award
This is a nationally recognised award by the British Chambers of Commerce and is awarded to a participant who successfully completes 6 out of ten of the courses outlined below.
All topics and content are delivered virtually by experienced professional traders and designed to help business understand and equip their teams with the skills and expertise to successfully trade across borders.
Prices for individual modules start at £200+VAT for Chamber Members. A 15% discount applies when booking six modules.
There is limited funding available from HMRC to cover the cost of training. To see if you are eligible for a grant, please visit: Customs Grant Scheme.
For more information, please contact the team at email@example.com
Click on the below modules to find out more:
- Export Documentation
- Incoterms 2020
- Letters of Credit
- Working with Agents & Distributors overseas
- Rules of Origin
- Import Procedures & Documentation
- Export Customs Procedures & Documentation
New modules coming soon:
- Introduction to Exporting
- Methods of payment and Documentary LOC
- How to claim duty relief on Import / Export processes
Black Country Chamber of Commerce