MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The programme consists of 12 whole day sessions over the course of a year and is delivered by leading professional development expert, Wendyanne Shapiro. Throughout the programme, participants will learn practical and transferable skills through engaging and interactive content and connect with other learners from a variety of industries.
- New managers
- Managers of either systems and processes or people
- Experienced managers who want to develop their core management competencies
- Managers who want to get more from their teams and operations
- Managers delivering change management within their business
- Managers looking to drive efficiency
Over the year, participants will experience a number of learning activities and techniques designed to stretch them, challenge their perceptions and implement change between sessions.
Each session will explore a management theme or topic in depth and topics covered include:
- Introduction to management
- Time management
- Effective communication
- Team dynamics
- Running an effective meeting
- Presentation skills
- Building commercial awareness
- Managing stakeholders
- Project management skills
- Negotiation skills
- Effective performance management
Sorry, there are no more training course in this category. Continue to browse all our courses or sign up to stay updated with upcoming events and training.