Download our Guide: BREXIT, the EU and the Black Country: Information and Services for Business and Citizens.
Information and Services for Businesses and EU Citizens
The Europe Direct Information Centre for the Black Country is funded by the European Commission and is managed by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce - working across Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton.
The Centre has a special focus on three key economic areas that have been highlighted as important by local business and residents:
- International trade across EU borders during and post-Brexit negotiations
- Rights of EU nationals during and post-Brexit negotiations
- Rights of foreign workers in the UK during and post-Brexit negotiations
How We Can Help
- Europe Direct Information Centres are a network of signposting organisations located throughout the EU
- We engage with businesses and the general public on issues relating to the EU, its institutions and its work
- The Centre regularly tours publicly-accessible venues across the Black Country – contact us to find out when we’ll be in your town or city
- We will have a presence at a number of free-to-attend Black Country Chamber events over the 2019 where businesses and employees can speak to us and hear more about our work
- Advice to EU nationals on travelling, residing, studying and working in Europe
- Information on how EU decisions affect individuals
- We can provide detailed facts and figures relating to the EU
The Centre is FREE to access for all businesses and residents.
Please click here to see our latest EDIC update newsletter, keeping you up-to-date on the lastest developments. In addition, please click here if you would like to sign-up to receive our EDIC newsletter.