£229.16 per month*
Business is done better together
Our Platinum Groups provide an exclusive platform for business leaders and senior-level representatives to come together and tackle challenges which impact their organisation and explore opportunities to improve the region’s prospects. Meeting regularly, Platinum Group members benefit from confidential peer-to-peer discussions and learning, the chance to gain perspectives from other sectors and businesses and build long-lasting relationships.
What you get
12 months of membership gives you:
Senior Business Leaders:
- Dedicated support from The Platinum Group’s relationship manager
- An invitation for one of your business’ leaders or senior representative to join a peer-to-peer group learning sector forum chaired by a professional business coach
- Critiques, challenges and opinions from other senior professionals on your plans, objectives and ideas
Comprehensive access to a bespoke healthcheck to help you better understand your organisation, risks, opportunities and develop your systems, operations and activities.
As a member, you are also joining a powerful business community and as a Chamber, we are the valued and respected voice of local firms who campaigns on your behalf to overcome factors and challenges which impact growth and potential.
- Premium-level access to a bespoke dashboard providing more opportunities to promote your business to other members
- Unlimited opportunities for you to promote your discounts and offers to Chamber members
- Unlimited opportunities to highlight your news on blackcountrychamber.co.uk – one of the region’s largest sources for business to business news and information
- Unlimited opportunities to create compelling content, case studies or news services as a blog on blackcountrychamber.co.uk
- Opportunities to feature in Chamber Weekly Bulletins
- Opportunity to submit content for Prosper Magazine, the region’s longest-established business publication distributed to businesses, influencers and stakeholders
- Access to a range of exclusive marketing assets to promote membership
Events & Networking
- Access to the Directory of Chamber Members
- Unlimited opportunities to promote your events to other members
- Advance notification of Chamber events and networking activities
- Exclusive invites to sector specific events - helping you get closer to businesses you want to reach
- Discounted rates at Chamber expos and exhibitions
- Discounts on a range of training programmes including social media, digital marketing, selling skills, tender and bid writing, impact and communication skills, management development
- 50% off export documentation services
- Competitive rates and savings on foreign exchange
- Reduce your energy costs
- Free and discounted HR and employment support services
- Free legal expenses insurance for all Chamber members
- Discount on parking at airports and VIP lounges
- Save up to 67% on AA Business Breakdown cover
*all prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Chamber of Commerce is subject to a monthly fee of £229.16 or one annual payment of £2750.