Price on Application
At the heart of the region’s business community
For over a century, the Black Country Chamber of Commerce has been working hard for businesses across Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall and Wolverhampton – helping them to develop prospects, growth potential and ensure that this region maintains its legacy as a vibrant and forward-looking place to do business.
Key to delivering this work has been the role of our Chamber Patrons – key strategic partners with a sense of civic pride and a passion to make a positive impact across the Black Country economy.
Chamber Patrons benefit from unrivalled opportunities to promote their business, their work, reach new customers, make connections and ensure that their brand and values are seen and heard in all the right places.
What you get
Patronage gives businesses who want to do more for the region an opportunity to access significant exposure-generating platforms.
Each Patron is different, and a bespoke package of support is created based around your strategic objectives to ensure both value for you and the wider business community.
In addition to the bespoke campaign plan, Patrons receive:
- A dedicated relationship manager
- Support from the Black Country Chamber’s CEO and senior team tailored around your most pressing business needs
- Premium-level access to a bespoke dashboard providing more opportunities to promote your business to other members
- Unlimited opportunities for you to promote your discounts and offers to Chamber members
- Unlimited opportunities to highlight your news on blackcountrychamber.co.uk – one of the region’s largest sources for business to business news and information
- Unlimited opportunities to create compelling content, case studies or news services as a blog on blackcountrychamber.co.uk
- Opportunities to feature in Chamber Weekly Bulletins
- Opportunity to feature in Prosper Magazine, the region’s longest-established business publication distributed to businesses, influencers and stakeholders
- Access to a range of exclusive marketing assets to promote membership including two complimentary banner advertisements in Chamber email bulletins
- Access to the Chamber member directory and unlimited personal introductions to other Chamber Patrons and members of the Platinum Groups
- Unlimited opportunities to promote your events to other members
- Advance notification of Chamber events and networking activities
- Priority invites to sector specific events - helping you get closer to businesses you want to reach
- Discounted rates at Chamber expos and exhibitions
- Opportunities to position your key personnel as thought leaders and spokespeople commenting on Chamber news and market trends
- Invitations to exclusive round table events, business lunches and awards
- Access to the Black Country Chambers insights and intelligence through the support of our policy team
- Opportunities to profile your business as speakers at relevant Chamber events throughout the year
- Discounts on a range of training programmes including social media, digital marketing, selling skills, tender and bid writing, impact and communication skills, management development
- 50% off export documentation services
- Competitive rates and savings on foreign exchange
- Reduce your energy costs
- Free and discounted HR and employment support services
- Free legal expenses insurance for all Chamber members
- Discount on parking at airports and VIP lounges
- Save up to 67% on AA Business Breakdown cover
To find out more regarding becoming a Chamber Patron please contact Gail Arnold on 07810 377819 or email email@example.com
*all prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Patronage can be made by monthly instalments or one annual payment.