Black Country Business Club
Exclusive closed networking club for businesses across the region*
The Black Country Business Club provides a platform where individuals can build business relationships, promote their products and services within a friendly and supportive environment.
The Chamber is passionate about helping businesses do business, we believe people buy from people and we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people and expand their reach.
The Business Club meets every fortnight on a Thursday morning from 9.30-11.30. For a full list of event dates, visit our events page here.
At each Club meeting, one delegate has the opportunity to co-host a meeting and has a ten-minute slot to promote their business and every other delegate gets the opportunity to provide a short 60-second pitch, to share their latest news or highlight a key product/service.
Don't take our word for it read the testimonial below from Jenny Homeshaw, Corporate Development Manager, Black Country Living Museum.
"I have been attending the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Business Club for some time, and have been delighted that we have so far gained new business partners and have made some new positive connections.
"As a networking opportunity I would highly recommend this Business Club, as all who attend are keen to help each other achieve their goals.
"Alison is an excellent host and actively support all those that attend, making events a friendly and comfortable environment to do business."
Rules of Engagement
Members of the club agree to the following principles:
- Only 2 businesses per sector/ industry will be allowed to join
- There will be a maximum of 50 members
- Membership is on a first-come, first-served basis with a final decision on a membership application made by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Each business is expected to deliver a minimum of one ten minute presentation each year at their Club and all businesses deliver a 60-second pitch at every meeting
- The club will meet once a fortnight
- Cost* - there is an additional cost for the club dependent upon which Chamber membership you hold (see below)
- Only one representative from a business can attend each session
- Across 25 meetings, a no show at three consecutive meetings will mean that a member has forfeited their right to be part of the club and will be unable to attend future Business Club meetings with no refund given.
*All prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Business Club is exclusive to existing members of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and is an additional fee to their existing membership. Delegates can attend their first session with a free guest pass before signing up to the club.
As of April 1st 2023, Bronze members can join for £250 +VAT.
Chamber Gold, Platinum and Patron members can attend at no charge.