MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
The Management Development Programme is designed to build a comprehensive toolkit which can be used by participants who are either in a management role currently or are aiming to be in a management position in the future.
Providing insights, techniques and tools; the programme provides participants with the time and space to challenge their own ways of working, improve overall performance and develop approaches which add value to their business.
The programme has been developed based upon an analysis of business needs and what is needed for the region’s managers to deliver success to those businesses. This programme is the perfect development companion for:
- New managers or those about to become managers
- Managers of systems or process
- Managers of people and teams
- Experienced managers who want to develop core competencies
- Experienced managers who want to tap into new thinking and approaches
- Managers delivering change management within their business
- Managers seeking new ways to drive efficiency and performance
The programme can be completed as a 12-month learning journey to create a holistic and immersive development experience.
As a new option to the programme, each module can also be taken individually in order to focus on the learner’s specific development needs.
We recommended taking the full course to gain the full benefits of the programme.
The programme consists of 12 whole day sessions – each covering a management theme or topic, including:
- What is a Manager? Introduction to management and the manager’s role
- Using your time effectively and efficiently
- Communication and delivery of the right messages at the right times
- Styles and dynamics which create a good team
- Getting the most from meetings
- Delivering a great presentation which gets the right results
- Building commercial awareness and acumen
- Preparation and successful management of change
- Stakeholder and relationship mapping and management
- How to run and deliver a project well
- Getting the best from your team and helping them to perform better
- Coach and develop your teams and people
DELIVERY AND ENVIRONMENT
The programme is designed to stretch and challenge participants by taking them out of their business. Programmes run with participants from different backgrounds, experiences and industries – creating a safe and diverse environment where individuals can test and apply learning and develop together. Many of the groups go on to form bonds following the completion of each programme and continue to develop together.
The programme is currently running virtually as highly-engaged modules until further notice.