The Black Country Chamber of Commerce is a business support organisation and powerful network of local businesses helping to shape and power the regional economy.
Whilst our heritage stretches back to 1881, we are a dynamic and forward-looking not-for-profit organisation which understands and appreciates the challenges faced by firms operating in today’s modern marketplace.
Fully accredited by British Chambers of Commerce, we are part of a network of 53 Chambers across the UK who believe that it’s our relationships with others that lead us to goals beyond those we could ever achieve alone.
Our members benefit from a range of support, products and services which include:
- Becoming part of an instant and engaged network of businesses, leaders and influencers
- Opportunities to increase brand exposure and showcase latest news, products and services
- A comprehensive calendar of events and networking activities
- Discounts on a range of initiatives including training, export documentation and business essentials such as insurance and HR support
- A respected platform tackling the issues which restrict growth and potential
The range of services available depends on the membership package taken and certain services are subject to availability and terms and conditions