£95 per month*
Enjoy greater exposure and opportunities to reach more businesses
Whatever your company’s size or sector, Gold membership enables you to reach new audiences more frequently and raise awareness of your products and services.
What you get
12 months of membership gives you dedicated support from one of the Chamber’s business relationship team including a minimum of two visits per year and comprehensive access to a bespoke healthcheck to help you better understand your organisation, risks, opportunities and develop your systems, operations and activities.
As a member you are also joining a powerful business community and as a Chamber, we are the valued and respected voice of local firms who campaigns on your behalf to overcome factors and challenges which impact growth and potential.
- Premium-level access to a bespoke dashboard providing more opportunities to promote your business to other members
- 24 opportunities for you to promote your discounts and offers to Chamber members
- 24 opportunities to highlight your news on blackcountrychamber.co.uk – one of the region’s largest sources for business to business news and information
- Opportunities to create compelling content, case studies or news services as a blog on blackcountrychamber.co.uk
- Opportunities to feature in Chamber Weekly Bulletins
- Opportunity to submit content for Prosper Magazine, the region’s longest-established business publication distributed to businesses, influencers and stakeholders
- Access to a range of exclusive marketing assets to promote membership
Events & Networking
- Access to the Directory of Chamber Members
- 24 opportunities to promote your events to other members
- Advance notification of Chamber events and networking activities
- Exclusive invites to sector specific events - helping you get closer to businesses you want to reach
- Discounted rates at Chamber expos and exhibitions
- Discounts on a range of training programmes including social media, digital marketing, selling skills, tender and bid writing, impact and communication skills, management development
- 50% off export documentation services
- Competitive rates and savings on foreign exchange
- Reduce your energy costs
- Free and discounted HR and employment support services
- Free legal expenses insurance for all Chamber members
- Discount on parking at airports and VIP lounges
- Save up to 67% on AA Business Breakdown cover
*all prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Chamber of Commerce is subject to a monthly fee of £95 or one annual payment of £1140.