Export Procedures and Documentation
11 Jun 2024 09:30 - 13:00
- Member Rate: £200.00
- Non Member Rate: £250.00
Have you experienced delays & incurred costs due to incorrect export documentation?
Do you want to save time and reduce export risk…?
Export Documentation problems often lead to delays in getting goods to customers, increased costs and charges, not to mention a breakdown of goodwill between seller and buyer. We will take you through a detailed look
at export documents taking a practical approach to why and when documents are needed. Includes background, uses and key requirements for different countries.
Outcomes: the learner will be able to understand:
• Understand how to produce the necessary documents for an international shipment
• Prepare a price build up for an export quotation
• Identify the appropriate documents from the 3 categories required to expedite the shipment
• Describe any additional special requirements or documentation for particular markets/sectors
• Gain an overview of Incoterms 2020
• Identify modes of transport
• Identify where to go for sources of international information
Members of Black Country Chamber of Commerce can attend the workshops at a reduced rate.
Furthermore, as a Chamber member you could receive 50% discount on your mandatory certification of export documentation. All delegates receive detailed course notes and copies of the presentation slides. Delegates are welcome to seek further advice & information from the trainers after the workshops are completed.
For more information please email email@example.com
Book Your Place
Already a Chamber member?
If you are an existing Chamber member or have previously registered with us, please click the link below to log in:
If you are not a Chamber member, please continue with a guest booking
Having Trouble Booking?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, company name, email address and telephone number and one of our team will be in touch.