- Keep your dashboard profile up to date
- Regularly check out our events programme
- View promotions and offers from other members
- Encourage your colleagues to create accounts so they can receive news, invites and information
- Regularly check out our news pages
- Explore Black Country Training to save money on development opportunities for you and your teams
- Explore money saving and discounts on business essentials
- Discover more about our campaigns and how we are working for the Black Country Business Community
We want to ensure that you are maximising the opportunities your Chamber membership brings.
One of the most important things to do is ensure that you complete your business profile on your membership dashboard.
Your dashboard is the place where you will:
- Create your listing which others will see as part of the member directory
- Upload offers and discounts you want to share with the membership community
- Upload your news, stories and blogs which will be promoted to members and non-members via blackcountrychamber.co.uk and the Chamber’s social media channels
- Upload any events which you want members to attend
- Access and download marketing materials and assets which you can use to promote your membership to others and your teams
Expand your Network
We develop and deliver over 70 events each year which are attended by almost 4,000 people from the Black Country region and beyond.
These events are a superb way for members to make new connections, network and explore a range of topics and themes which matter to local businesses.
Once you and your team members have created a login to your account you will be able to effortlessly book onto your chosen event.
You can explore our event calendar here.
Once you have created an account you should encourage your teams and colleagues to sign up to receive news, information and updates from the Chamber.
As a member, your business can enjoy unlimited user accounts attached to your business profile. Each user can then start accessing Chamber members, services and start connecting with others.
Log in to your dashboard now and start inviting your colleague(s) here.
Explore what others are up to and share your content
As one of the region’s largest sources of information for businesses, blackcountrychamber.co.uk receives nearly 200k unique impressions each year.
Use your dashboard to upload your content and make sure to check out our news section to see what other members are sharing.
View all Chamber and member news here.
Enjoy savings on training
We have developed a range of training programmes which support the development of you and your teams.
Chamber members benefit from discounts on all training courses and can enjoy a third off selected courses for their first booking.
View Black Country Training Programmes here.
Benefit from discounts and savings on essential business support and services
Chamber members benefit from a range of opportunities to save money and access advice and support: