About Black Country Networking Clubs
The Black Country Networking Club, ran by Black Country Chamber of Commerce is the latest initiative designed to bring together Black Country Chamber members from across the region. The Club will provide a platform where individuals can share their story, their business journey, and promote their services or products. The Club is exclusive to Black Country Chamber members, offering an additional ‘bolt-on’ opportunity for our current members.
Please note, The Club is based on a first come, first served basis with a final decision made by the Chamber’s membership team as to membership of each of the Networking Clubs.
- Each Club is restricted to just two businesses from any market sector or industry.
- The Club’s networking meetings will take place twice a month in each of the local authority areas, Dudley, Sandwell, Wolverhampton & Walsall.
- Members of the Club may wish to join a single club or any additional clubs for the joining fee.
- One business from the networking group will receive a ten-minute slot to promote their business at each meeting.
- All attendees will receive a sixty-second stand up slot to advertise their business.
The Networking Clubs, for each local authority are, will be taking place on a fortnightly schedule from 09:30am to 11am with a total of 25 meetings in a year. To register your attendance, please get in touch with our membership team.
Himley Country Hotel, Dudley (DY3 4LG) Thursday 25th July
Holiday Inn Express, Walsall (WS2 8TJ) Thursday 18th July
NMC Venue, West Bromwich (Sandwell -B70 6PY) Tuesday 23rd July
Ramada Park Hall Hotel, Wolverhampton (WV4 5AJ) Tuesday 16th July
The cost of joining a single area (either Dudley, Sandwell, Walsall or Wolverhampton) is £200 +VAT (per annum).
If you wish to join all four clubs the cost of this is £800 +VAT (per annum).
Karen Webb, Director of Business Services at the Chamber said,
“The Chamber is passionate about helping business do business, we believe people buy from people and by launching our new networking clubs we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people, share their business stories and expand their reach”.
Terms & Conditions
- Out of the 25 meetings, a no show at 3 consecutive events will deem the Black Country Networking Group membership void with no refund.
- Any representatives from your business can attend the meetings.
- There will be a maximum of 50 members in each club.
- Only 2 businesses from any market sector will be allowed to join.
- Membership of the club(s) will be based on first come, first served basis for an annual fee of £200 +VAT – any businesses are welcome to join more than one club (in the Black Country region).
- The Club is based on a first come, first served basis with a final decision made by the Chamber’s membership team.
Want to find out more or be part of the Black Country Chamber Networking Club?
Contact our Membership team now via one of the following:
Telephone: 01902 912317