Exclusive closed networking club for businesses across the region*
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE LATEST GOVERNMENT COVID GUIDELINES THE BLACK COUNTRY BUSINESS CLUB WILL BE ON ZOOM UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The Black Country Business Club provides a platform where individuals can build business relationships, promote their products and services within a friendly and supportive environment.
"The Chamber is passionate about helping businesses do business, we believe people buy from people and we are enabling our members to meet like-minded people and expand their reach." Karen Webb, Director of Business Services, Black Country Chamber of Commerce.
Don't take our word for it read the testimonial below.....
"I have been attending the Black Country Chamber of Commerce Business Club for the past 4 events, and have been delighted that we have gained 3 New Business Partners and have made some 7 new positive connections.
"As a networking opportunity I would highly recommend this Business Club, as all who attend are keen to help each other achieve their goals.
"Alison and Graham are excellent hosts and actively support all those that attend, making events a friendly and comfortable environment to do business." Jenny Homeshaw, Corporate Development Manager, Black Country Living Museum.
The event is live, face to face and meets every fortnight on a Thursday morning from 9.30-11.30.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call Graham Croom on 07714 740818 or Alison Trinder on 07980 906921 for a free guest pass* to the next meeting, we would love to meet you.
Chamber members and non-members are welcome to come along and visit to see how everything works before committing to the Club. There is an additional annual cost to be part of the Business Club network.
At each Club meeting, one delegate has the opportunity to co-host a meeting and has a ten-minute slot to promote their business and every other delegate gets the opportunity to provide a short 60-second pitch, to share their latest news or highlight a key product/service.
Rules of Engagement!
Members of the Club agree to the following principles:
- Only 2 businesses per sector/ industry will be allowed to join
- There will be a maximum of 50 members
- Membership is on a first-come, first-served basis with a final decision on a membership application made by the Black Country Chamber of Commerce
- Each business is expected to deliver a minimum of one ten minute ‘presentation’ each year at their Club and all businesses deliver a 60-second pitch at every meeting
- The Club will meet once a fortnight
- Cost* - there is an additional cost for the Club dependent upon which Chamber membership you hold (see below)
- Only one representative from a business can attend each session
- Across 25 meetings, a no show at 3 consecutive Clubs will mean that a member has forfeited their right to be part of the Club and will be barred from future Clubs with no refund given
Event locations and dates:
For a full list of event dates, visit our events page here.
Telephone: Graham Croom on 07714 740818 or Alison Trinder on 07980 906921
*All prices exclude VAT. Membership to the Black Country Business Club is exclusive to existing members of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce and is an additional fee to their existing membership.
Chamber Bronze members can join at a cost of £220+vat
Chamber Silver members can join at a cost of £110+vat
Chamber Gold members and above are free of charge