Internationalisation Fund open for businesses in England
12 Mar 2021
Published in: International Trade
The Department for International Trade has launched its new Internationalisation Fund for eligible businesses in England
This matched funding is available to eligible SMEs to improve international trade performance through co-investment in approved activities such as market research, market entry advice, negotiation support, international marketing and much more. The International Trade Advisers at the Black Country Chamber can support businesses on the Internationalisation Fund.
Match-funded grants (through the Department for International Trade) of between £1,000 and £9,000 will be available for future activity (subject to eligibility and availability). To secure a grant, you will need to fund a proportion of your costs yourself. This varies according to where your business is based and will be either 40 or 50% of the total cost.
The fund can be used to support areas including (but not exclusively limited to):
- Market research
- IP advice
- Translation services
- International social media/SEO Trade fairs (where no TAP funding is available)
- Independent market visits
- Consultancy and other international commercial services
Is your business eligible?
- The company must be based in England
- The company must be a small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) with up to 250 employees
- No more than 25% of the business is owned by an enterprise which is not a SME
- Annual turnover does not exceed €50 million or annual balance sheet does not exceed €43 million
The fund is supported by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
Express your interest in the funding
Learn more about Black Country International and the full range of services and support offered to businesses here: https://www.blackcountrychamber.co.uk/international-trade/
Post A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please click here to login.