New NVQ qualifications launched by Construction College Midlands
02 Nov 2021
Published in: Member News
Walsall College launches new NVQ construction qualifications at Construction College Midlands, Birmingham
‘You’ve got the experience, now get qualified’ is the message from Construction College Midlands to all operatives, supervisors and managers.
The King’s Norton, Birmingham-based college which is part of Walsall College has launched a new suite of NVQ qualifications that workers can study remotely. Each of these programmes utilises existing skills, knowledge and experience within a nationally recognised, industry accredited qualification.
It is seen as the best opportunity yet for people to fulfil their day to day roles and responsibilities while accessing meaningful professional development in key industry areas. Training courses are available from Level 2 all the way up to Level 7. They include specialist concrete operations, construction supervision, operations and site management as well as health and safety practice.
All courses are suitable for the following:
• Employers/employees of any sized construction business and income
• Learners aged 18 and over from across the West Midlands/UK
• Anyone working in the industry who needs a relevant CSCS card
• Individuals who do not want to be away from work and want to avoid downtime (all courses involve remote learning bar a one-day site visit)
• Individuals with years of experience but no qualifications
The full NVQ course listing is available at www.constructioncollege.co.uk/subjects/construction-courses/
To find out more and to book on to courses, call 01922 663600 or email email@example.com
Post A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment. Please click here to login.