Export Documentation Workshop
03 Feb 2022 09:30 - 16:30
Non members: £250.00
Do you want to save time and reduce export risk…?
Join us for the British Chambers of Commerce Export Documentation course which contributes towards the British
Chambers of Commerce accredited foundation award in International Trade.
Export Documentation problems often lead to delays in getting goods to customers, increased costs and charges, not to mention a breakdown of goodwill between seller and buyer. Staffordshire Chambers will take you through a detailed look
at export documents taking a practical approach to why and when documents are needed. Includes background, uses and key requirements for different countries.
Outcomes: the learner will be able to understand:
• Understand how to produce the necessary documents for an international shipment
• Prepare a price build up for an export quotation
• Identify the appropriate documents from the 3 categories equired to expedite the shipment
• Describe any additional special requirements or documentation for particular markets/sectors
• Gain an overview of Incoterms 2020
• Identify modes of transport
• Identify where to go for sources of international information
Members of Black Country Chamber of Commerce can attend the workshops at a reduced rate.
Furthermore, as a Chamber member you could receive 50% discount on your mandatory certification of export documentation. All delegates receive detailed course notes and copies of the presentation slides. Delegates are welcome to seek further advice & information from the trainers after the workshops are completed.
** This price is exclusive of VAT **
This workshop is sponsored by The West Midlands Combined Authority
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.