Ez-Cert - Export Documentation and Beyond
12 Jun 2019 09:00 - 12:30
Black Country Chamber of Commerce
Creative Industries Centre
University of Wolverhampton Science Park
Non members: £20.00
Designed to suit those new to the task, or looking for a refresher, the session is informal and allows attendees to ask any questions they have on the wide range of topics involved in shipping goods overseas.
Delegates will also hear of i2i’s expanded service offer, including ezConsign, a pay as you go solution used for the simple production of globally compliant shipping documents.
Attendees will leave with:
- Understanding of the requirements for obtaining all relevant certified paperwork, including:
- Certificates of Origin
- EUR1’s/A TR’s
- Streamlined procedures for creation of necessary documents, including:
- Sending and receiving applications using the express method for minimal delays
- Printing of approved documentation in company offices
- Adding/removal of users
- ez-Consign – pay as you go software for producing shipping paperwork
Book Your Place
You need to be registered online to book your place.
If you aren't a Chamber member or you're not registered on our website, please click the button below to register. You can sign up as a free Digital User, or choose a paid option to become a Chamber Member. You can find out more about our membership choices on the membership page.