International Trade Support for Black Country Business Webinar
17 Jun 2021 14:00 - 15:15
Non members: Free
Thursday 17th June, 14:00 - 15:15
Are you making the most of the support that is available to you in the Black Country? Are you aware of what working with the Department of International Trade can mean for successful trading outside of the UK?
Do you know what being a member of the Black Country Chamber can mean for you, your staff and your business growth? Join this webinar to get an overview of both of these established support mechanisms.
Even if you are already aware of DIT and the Black Country Chamber there are elements of support that you may not be aware of. We look forward to welcoming you to a brief, snappy overview that may alert you to support that will change the way you do business.
Topics for discussion:
- International Trade
- E-Commerce Advice
- Communication and Culture
- International Business
- Export Academy and Documentation
- Overview of Black Country Chamber of Commerce projects
- Chamber of Commerce Membership overview
- Director and Board Development programmes, Training, Advertising & Sponsorship opportunities
For more details please email: email@example.com
Booking for this event has now closed.