Chamber Customs Event - Crossing Continents - Moving goods under Transit
22 Jul 2021 14:00 - 15:00
Thursday 22 July, 14:00 – 15:00
The volume of goods being exported from the UK under the Common Transit Convention has increased significantly since Brexit.
- Why is this method of import and export becoming more popular and how does a trader access the service?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages to using Transit?
- What is the role of a consignee and a consignor?
- What does it cost to move goods in this way?
- Liam Smyth, Director of Trade Facilitation at the British Chambers of Commerce and Director at ChamberCustoms
Booking for this event has now closed.